Tuesday 8 October 2019

Crepe Kamon - West End


Have never been a huge huge fan of crepes, however Crepe Kamon had been on my mind for a long time since a famous ramen master mentioned how good they were. I think after this experience, I too need to join crepe addicts anonymous. Situated along Vulture street in the heart of West End, I went there with a couple of friends over the weekend.



The store was small but super adorable with limited amounts of seating inside and outside. 

 

Like Amai Kawaii, they had a good selection of sweet and savoury crepes. Unlike Amai Kawaii, they also had a good selection of ice cream flavours. No question in my mind which flavour caught my eye.


Ordering at the counter, we got a front row seat of our crepes being made. It definitely whet our appetites as we watched the chef masterfully create art.

  

 


This was the Mixed Berry Crepe with a scoop of Black Sesame Ice Cream.


This was the Mixed Fruit Crepe with Matcha Ice Cream.



I had the Mocha Crepe with Matcha ice cream. It came served with espresso jelly, whip and custard cream. I love how thin, delicate and crispy the crepe was. The espresso jelly was fairly strong without being overpowering, which meant that it balanced well with the matcha ice cream. I liked how they didn't put too much cream in the crepe to make it too rich. Will definitely be back to try their savoury options.
Price Range: $5 - $15pp

Taste: 9/10
Value: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Environment: 7/10

Crepe KAMON Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment