Monday 11 May 2015

The Doughnut Bar - Brisbane CBD



Without a doubt, 2015 is shaping up to be year of the doughnut. Doughnut stores have been popping up everywhere. One of the more recent places which has garnered quite a bit of online hype is Doughnut Bar, which is a food truck run by Chocolate Komberry Co. 

This Tuesday, I found it parked in the Wintergarden, as I was on my way home. They sold a range of doughnuts for $6, and croughnuts for $7. I could not help buy buy one to take home.


It was served in a cute takeaway box, similar to the ones at doughnut time


I got myself the milo glazed doughnut.


I liked how the doughnut was not overly sweet, but in terms of its texture, I found it to be even more bread-y in texture than Doughnut time. In that sense, the inside was even heavier, and I definitely appreciate a lighter texture in my doughnuts. 

Price Range: $6 - $7 each

Taste: 5/10
Value: 4/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10

Doughnut Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment