Saturday 4 July 2015

LTD Espresso - Fortitude Valley


 Being quite an avid fan of coffee and other caffinated drinks, one of the things which I am always on the hunt for are cafes that serve great coffee. So when a very close friend suggested that Ltd espresso was the place I was looking for, I went to give it a shot. 

Ltd Espresso is situated on Brunswick Street, and I got here Friday afternoon after work.


The store was quite small, but thankfully also half empty that day. I noticed most patrons got takeaway and didn't stay.


I found the barista to be one of the friendliest I'd ever encountered, he took the time to explain the intricacies of the specific blends and we really appreciated that.


My friend enjoyed the coldbrew, which was nicely chilled. He commented that the coffee didn't have the regular sour after taste that other ice coffees have, so that was a definite plus.


I had the cappuccino, which I found velvety and smooth. I particularly liked how the cocoa wasnt excessive, but rather a subtle garnish which complemented the coffee well. 


The second time I went, I tried the filter coffee. The blend of the week was PNG blend. I enjoyed the bitterness of the coffee without the acidic sour aftertaste. It had a very full bodied fragrant smell and was a really enjoyable way to round off the week.


My companion also enjoyed the sourdough, which was nicely toasted and served with peanut butter. She said it was crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, which was very comforting and delicious.

Price Range: $5 - $15 per person

Taste: 8.5/10
Value: 8.5/10
Service: 9.5/10
Environment: 9/10



Click to add a blog post for LTD espresso + brew bar on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment