Saturday 8 April 2017

Best Florist Espresso Bar - Mt Gravatt


Last weekend, Queen V and I headed to Kith n Chow at Mount Gravatt for its infamous breakfast board. Having arrived a little early, I wanted to get a coffee whilst I waited for a table. I was informed by their staff that they didn't sell coffee as they were operating out of a food truck with limited space, so we would have to go to Best Florist Espresso Bar next door to buy one.


This was the first time I had been in a florist espresso bar, and there were indeed quite a lot of plants in the store. The menu was at at the back of the store, behind quite a number of pot plants. Being the only customer in the store (the rest had taken their coffee next door), service was very fast and friendly.


After grabbing the coffee, I got a seat at the bar table outside. It too was decorated with fresh rose, and some fake grass. I ordered a Cappuccino, which was actually quite weak, and the milk wasn't very creamy at all, which was a bit disappointing. On the flip side, it was served piping hot, which did add to the enjoy-ability factor though.

Price Range: Under $10 per person

Taste: 5/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 5/10

Best Florist & Espresso Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment