Saturday 1 April 2017

Espresso & Matcha's Delectable Tarriance: Perth - Noodle Night Market


Despite being super tired after dinner and a full day of work afterwards once my colleague told me that we happened to be in Perth during their Night Noodle Markets, I had to go and take a look (even though I was already quite full). Considering I just had dinner, I struggled to make room for dessert that evening, so this post will mainly consist of photos, and not many descriptions.












With the upcoming opening of Messina in Brisbane, I opted for Black Star Pastry instead of gelato. At $9 a slice, it was a little expensive, but well worth it. The cake was soft, strawberry was sweet and the watermelon was cool and refreshing. Despite having to walk 40 minutes to get back to the hotel, it was well worth the exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment