Friday 28 July 2017

Cafe Mondial - Brisbane CBD


Went to grab a quick coffee after a delightful dinner with Meatballs and Beef Cheeks and Lady Meatballs. Went to Cafe Mondial, which wasn't too far from where we enjoyed our last meal. Settling inside for some quiet foodie talks, our friendly waitress came and took our order. Of note was the drinks menu, which boasted a larger than normal variety of drinks, including a Greek Coffee, which I will definitely have to try next time.


Our drinks came quickly, and they looked very impressive.



Meatballs and Lady Meatball had the Affogato with Kahlua, which was reportedly quite tasty. I always enjoy the theatrics of watching these drinks get put together.


My companion had an earl grey which was served with milk. She commented that it came out a little more bitter than it was floral, but other than that the tea was strong and went down well.


I had the cappuccino, which came with a delightful heart shape. I like how the cocoa powder was semi melted into the froth (to avoid my embarrassing choking when I inadvertently inhale the cocoa when I drink and try to breathe at the same time). I also like how the coffee had a good strength to keep me awake and coherent after a long day.

Price Range: $5 - $25pp

Taste: 7/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 8/10

Cafe Mondial Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment