Friday 21 July 2017

Espresso & Matcha's Delectable Tarriance - Melbourne: Oliver's Patisserie & Cafe


Driving around the outer suburbs of Melbourne, my attention was immediately captured by the bright orange and white stripes of Olivers Patisserie. Convincing my companion to stop for a break, we headed in for some baked treats and coffee. 


Walking in, I immediately knew we were in the right place. They had some sandwiches, cakes, slices and pastries, much like my beloved le bon choix. 





I ordered a cappuccino to go, and the service was wonderfully warm and friendly. The coffee was fresh and hot, not overly bitter, but could be smoother. 


I also got a doughnut and pain au chocolat to go. I enjoyed the light cinnamon coating on the doughnut in addition to the delightfully doughy and chewy interior. The croissant was also well layered and flakey, but could stand to have a bit more chocolate.


Price Range: $5 - $15pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Environment: 7/10


Oliver's Patisserie & Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment