Monday 10 July 2017

Pappa Roti - Eight Mile Plains


Close friends of mine will know that for the last several months I've decided to finally take my learning to drive seriously and renew my learners (which has long expired since I first got it). Having survived the first few grueling weeks of doing loops around my suburb, I've finally gotten to a stage where I can comfortably drive to neighbouring suburbs to forage for food. Which is why I decided to reward myself with some bread from Pappa Roti last week. Arriving on the Sunday afternoon, I found it to be still somewhat full of customers happily munching on their signature coffee buns. 

 

Since the last time I've gone, they have put the price up to $3 a bun instead of $2.50, which made the bun a little on the expensive side, but it was still well worth it. The top was delectably crumbly and had the super strong smell of coffee. With its sweet cheesy centre, I loved it. Was definitely well worth the afternoon out.
Price Range: $3 a bun

Taste: 9/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 7/10

Pappa Roti Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment