Friday 7 July 2017

Madtongsan V - Upper Mt Gravatt


Worked quite late one day and still needed to stop by Garden City to run a couple of errands before going home. Wanting to stop for a quick dinner before continuing, I decided to take my pick from 8 Street. Wandering around, I took a mental note of all the places I had already tried, I found myself at the only Madtongsan in Brisbane that I had not yet reviewed, so clearly I needed to get dinner here. First thing I noted was that they had a significantly condensed menu with considerably less options, which was expected, since it was a food court setup.


Ordering at the counter, I got a number which was called very quickly as there weren't many customers at the time I went.


My Kimchi Fried Rice was very tasty, and was made upon order. The kimchi was well fermented and the seasonings well marinated into the cabbage. The egg on top also had a nice crispy edge, and the overall portion was generous. Whilst it was a food court style setting and I can appreciate the fact that no sides were provided, having gotten so used to getting it at Madtongsan, I definitely missed them.

Price Range: $10 - $15pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10

Madtongsan V Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment