Monday 17 July 2017

Espresso & Matcha's Delectable Tarriance - Melbourne: Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart


Every time I go to Melbourne, I always try to stop at Artemis Lane to pick up a couple months supply of Japanese tea from Lupicia. Last time when I left though, I was so pleased to see that Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart had opened opposite. 


With the tray of tarts beckoning me, I went in to “rescue” one. 


There were only two options available, Original and Chocolate. 


Rather than eating my original tart in the street whilst hauling around bags of shopping, I decided to savour it back in the hotel room. The biscuit base was still warm and very crumbly when I ate it, but I couldnt help but think that a pastry base (like my beloved Portuguese tarts) would have been a better option to go with the sweet cheesy centre, which I really liked. 


Price Range: $3.90 - $4.20 per tart
Taste: 8.5/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 7/10

Hokkaido Cheesecake Tart - QV Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment