Tuesday 25 July 2017

Espresso & Matcha's Delectable Tarriance - Melbourne: Cobb Lane


Having not been able to purchase any croissants from Lune to take home (a decision I immediately regretted upon walking out), my companion and I found an alternative in the rustic Cobb Lane bakery which was on near a place on our itinerary in Melbourne. 


Arriving quite early, there weren’t many other customers in the store and I was free to admire the delicious cakes on display, knowing I wouldnt be able to take any away with me ☹. 


Service was friendly and prompt and I got some baked goods to take with me. 


The croissant and pain au chocolat was of course consumed on the plane (I hate plane food with a passion), much to the envy of my fellow passengers. Both were deliciously layered and flakey. I loved the bitter sweet dark chocolate in the pain au chocolat, which was just right for me. The caramel doughnut was given to my sister who is a caramel addict. She found it to be quite average and a little doughy in texture. 

Price range: $5 - $15pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Environment: 8/10

Cobb Lane Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment