Saturday 15 July 2017

Espresso & Matcha's Delectable Tarriance - Melbourne: Nitro Lab


Every time I go to Melbourne, I walk past Nitro Lab, which seems to be very popular every time I look. Wanting to try it every time but inevitably eating too much so that I cant fit anything in, I had to make a point to go there after to grab an afternoon drink between errands. 


Being quite sweaty from all the running around I did, I was more in the mood for a water based snack rather than a milk based snack. Noting their new Lemon Lime Bitters slushee, I found it to be the perfect option for me.  


I really enjoyed watching staff make the drink, which was as sugary as it was sour, creating a super strong flavour hit that was refreshing and cooled me down that afternoon. Next time I will definitely try the ice cream.


Price Range: $5 - $15pp

Taste: 7/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10

 Nitro Lab Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment