Friday 28 July 2017

2017 Noodle Night Markets - Southbank


Like last year and every year, the week after Regional Flavours is always designated to the annual Noodle Night Markets. Having been to another one earlier in the year, I was glad to see that most of the essential fixtures were still there, and a couple more new additions. Here are some snaps of my day there.








This year, we decided to shake it up and start off with dessert. There was no doubt we would be getting the strawberry watermelon cake, which was perfectly sweet and refreshing as I had remembered it.








We continued our journey grazing on some Chichi Fries from Poklol. The price was a little steep for essentially what was a side, but the portion was quite big that it took five of us to finish, and the toppings were also very impressive.














 

I also got one chicken skewer and one pork skewer from Hoy Pinoi. Both were absolutely delicious, but if I had to pick my favourite, it would be the pork which had an overall better texture when grilled.



No comments:

Post a Comment